This page contains a library of links and useful information to help with the running of a business in the rural economy and allied industries. It also contains the RED Talk Briefing Notes which provide detailed summaries of the Talks.
RED Talk Briefing Notes
- Briefing Note: Is Food in the UK Expensive?
- Briefing Note: Purpose-Driven Business
- Briefing Note: British Produce Futures, National Fruit Show 2020
- Briefing Note: The Business & Science of Healthcare
- Briefing Note: Is CSR Dead?
- Briefing Note: Agritech & The Future of Food
- Briefing Note: Creating Good Mental Health for Life & Business
- Briefing note: Is the pandemic an opportunity to review our food system?
Share this on social media